NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access, is a screen reader that allows blind and visually impaired to use computer independantly through speech and Braille.
To connect to my NVDA remote server, do the following:
- Visit [NVDA Remote's website,](https://nvdaremote.com/] and download a copy of NVDA remote add-on file if you haven't done so.
- Install the add-on.
- After you have the add-on install, do the following:
- Go to the NVDA menu, by pressing NVDA key+n.
- Go to tools menu, and select remote sub menu.
- Open the sub menu, and press enter on connect.
- In the host field, enter socheat.me
- port: 6837.
- Specify your key, or tab to generate key button, and press space bar to have the server automatically generates the key for you.
- Hit Ok.